Wait for You  -  Jennifer L. Armentrout, J. Lynn This was a tough one for me to rate. I honestly wanted to give it 4 stars. I enjoyed the characters and while at times the plot was a little slow going it kept my interest. Unfortunately the book is riddled with misused/missing words. Or extra words that shouldn't have been there. I started highlighting them and at first they were far between. If they had continued that way I wouldn't have even mentioned it but it got to the point of being every other page. I ended up marking 49 of them and IMO, for a professionally published book that's unacceptable and distracting.

I don't want to give away any plot points nor do I feel like listing all of them but I'll give a few examples.

3138- "shirtless guys in spandex shirts were punching each other.."

This one is the worst because it totally ruins what he was trying to say...

3240- "Avery, I haven't messed around with Steph since I met you. I have messed with around with anyone since I met you."

The H Cam is wonderful. I usually prefer my H's a little rougher around the edges but it was hard not to love Cam. He's charming, sarcastic, smart, sexy as hell but still an all around good guy.

The h Avery was just okay to me. Did I want to stab her in the eye? No. But I didn't really feel much of anything for her. She made a couple dumb decisions and annoyed me a few times but Cam and her 2 friends were good enough to pick up her slack.

While I'm not a big fan of the insta-love stuff, I also like thing to move along a little faster than they did in this one. They don't even kiss until around 50%. I'm all for drawing out the sexual tension and for the most part it was well done especially in regards to Avery's issues. I just would've liked the climax to happen a little sooner than 90%. It gave it a more of a YA than NA feel to me.

That being said I really did like it but it would've been a much more enjoyable read if it had been better edited. I will most likely read the next one but will wait to see if anyone mentions editing issues in that one before I buy it or borrow it from someone instead.